20/08/13

At Home





Hi Guys!
Today at home, I study carefully Vogue as every month ;)
My photographer is sick but I've a lot of new things to post, but this is not possible without Samuele, so I decided to make this photo shoot to share with you a part of my day.
I want to see you my new bag Dampaì, my new dress by Pinko, my new sandals by ASH and again the wonderful Dsquared2 heels shoes and then again the outfit that I wore during the event "La Moda Sfila" ...
Today I diden't go to the sea because they are so many things to do and above all I think already at Milan Fashion Week and ........... London Fashion Week!
 WOW!!
There are so projects I want to talk to you (hopefully soon) ...
Have a nice day !
kisses
------------------------------------------------

Ciao Ragazzi !
Oggi a casa, studio attentamente Vogue come ogni mese ;)
Il mio fotografo è malato ma io ho tantissime cose nuove da pubblicare, ma senza Samuele questo non è proprio possibile quindi ho deciso di fare questo auto scatto per condividere con voi una parte della mia giornata.
Non vedo l'ora di farvi vedere la nuova Borsa Dampaì, il long dress by Pinko, i miei sandali nuovi by ASH e ancora le meravigliose scarpe Dsquared2 e poi ancora l'outfit che indossavo durante l'evento "La Moda Sfila" ...
Oggi non sono andata al mare perchè le cose da fare sono tante e soprattutto sto organizzando la Milano Fashion Week e ........... London Fashion Week !
 WOW !!!!!!
Ci sono tanto progetti di cui voglio parlarvi (spero presto) ...
Buona Giornata !
Baci



2 commenti:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...