17/10/12

Milan Fitness Room Outfit


It's bad weather in Milan !

No street style today, I decided to take pictures of this outfit in the Fitness Room of the Hotel between a race and a turkish bath ;-)
I decided to wear my new ankle boots with a short dress with lace that I bought in Paris, a Patrizia Pepe Trench Coat, a Colored Maxi Clutch and my new pearl earrings !
What do you think?
----------------------------
Oggi a Milano piove quindi niente Street Style !
Ho deciso di fare le foto di questo outfit nella Fitness Room dell'albergo dove alloggio fra una corsa ed un bagno turco 
;-)
Indosso i miei nuovissimi Ankle Boots con un vestitino in pizzo arrivato direttamente da Parigi,
il mio trench Patrizia Pepe, una Maxi Pochette colorata ed i miei orecchini nuovi di perle !
Cosa ne pensate ?













2 commenti:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...