02/01/12

In the New Year with me...My Favorite Zara dress


Ho portato con me nel 2012 il mio vestito di Zara preferito....
.....................
I wanted to take with me in the New Year my favorite Zara dress......


























Con il mio vestito preferito indossavo il cappotto militare di Patrizia Pepe, i miei nuovi Biker di Fiorentini, la cintura in pelle di Massimo Dutti e la mia borsa Vintage preferita .. !
Ho trascorso una bellissima serata con gli amici, mi sono divertita moltissimo, anche se oggi sono molto stanca ;-)
..............................
With my favorite piece of clothing I had the Military Coat by Patrizia Pepe, my new Fiorentini Biker , my leather belt by Massimo Dutti and my favorite Vintage Bag.. !
I spent a wonderful evening with friendsI had great funalthough today  I am very tired ;-)
Facebook

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...