06/06/13

Mediterranean Fashion Event Outfit


Hi Girls!
You see the outfit that I wore for the first day of 
to Elba Island.
What do you think ?
I'm not two days on my blog ... I'm sorry
;)
Tomorrow I speak to you of a new partnership with 
;-)
Have a Nice Day to Everyone !
kisses
---------------------------
Ciao Ragazze !
Ecco l'outfit che ho indossato per il primo giorno del Mediterranean Fashion Event 
all'Isola d'Elba.
Cosa ne dite ?
Sono mancata due giorni sul blog...
  I'm sorry ;)
Domani un post particolare per parlarvi di una nuova collaborazione con 
PURO !!!
;-)
Buona Giornata a Tutti !
Baci 







Zara Blazer
Only Top
Diesel Joggings 
Vintage Necklace
Vintage Sunglasses
Vic Matiè Shoes
Dior lipstick

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...