15/04/13

Beauty-Day/ My Lovely Dior Products




Hi Girls!
These are all my favorite products by Dior ... eye shadows ... nail polish ... lipsticks ... mascara ... 
Drops of Light (next Monday I tell you about this product)! 
;-)
Today on my lips Dior Addicted Extreme .. !
You can feel me tomorrow at 17 on Radio Siena !
Have a nice day guys.
For listening to me from your smartphone, download the app "Puffin"
kisses
-----------------------------
Ciao ragazze !
Questi sono i miei prodotti preferiti by Dior... ombretti...smalto per unghie...rossetti...mascara...
Gocce di Luce (lunedì prossimo vi parlerò di questo prodotto) ! ;-)
Oggi sulle mie labbra Dior Addicted Extreme.. !
Ci sentiamo domani alle 17 su Radio Siena.
Per ascoltare la diretta dallo smartphone scarica l'app 
Buona giornata ragazzi
Baci 









          BlackSkull Flowers Necklace









Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...